California Church Insurance
A church is the safe place that you and your loved ones turn to.
However, sometimes unexpected situations occur. That’s where we come in. Roger Stevens Insurance is here to help ensure that you’re fully covered.
Roger Stevens Insurance have been providing California churches with insurance since 1976. We understand that your church, and your congregation, need to be safe at all times.
What does California church insurance cover?
We offer several church insurance coverage options:
- Building Coverage— This coverage will protect the house of worship and all other buildings associated under the insurance policy.
- Personal Property— This covers those items within the buildings from theft or damages.
- General Comprehensive Liability— This coverage will protect your church in the event of bodily injury, personal injury, property damage, advertising injury, and more.
- Counseling Professional— Provides protection for the insured’s legal obligations to third-party damages as a result of counseling services, or failure to provide those services.
- Directors and Officers— Similar to Counseling Professionals insurance, this will cover the insured due to damage, injury, or wrongful acts.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration— If there is a data breach, this coverage will protect your church from damages or identity theft.
Every situation is unique. Contact a Roger Stevens Insurance agent today to find out more about church insurance in California.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from California's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.